Mica electric heating coil (energy-saving and high-efficiency, suitable for oil fields)
1. The stainless steel electric mica heater is made of 0.3~0.5mm stainless steel plate, and the middle is made of high-insulation and high-temperature resistant mica plate as the core. The nickel-chromium alloy resistance wires of various standard specifications are evenly wound as the heating element, and the forming machine Processed into various required shapes.
2. The wiring method can be based on user needs, the voltage is from 110V, 180V, 220V, 380V, and the maximum power load is 3.5W per square. Adding a heat preservation device to the outer heat dissipation surface and sintering infrared rays on the inner heat dissipation surface can save electricity by 35%. Stainless steel mica heaters are available in ring and plate specifications
3. Product features: It has the advantages of simple processing, reliable work, convenient use, rapid temperature rise, high thermal efficiency, low power consumption, long service life, and the production is not limited by model and size.
4. Product use: widely used in plastic machinery, packaging and printing, petrochemical, electronic equipment and other industries. 2. Instructions for ordering devices:
1) The user should provide product drawings or samples. If there are no drawings or samples, the product specifications, model, voltage, power, etc. must be provided.
2) The maximum power load of the stainless steel mica electric heater is between 1.5 to 3.5 watts per square centimeter.